Pay online with Paypal
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online.
PayPal can be used at our store to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
You do not need to have a PayPal account before ordering from us.
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Check out with PayPal after reviewing your items. You will then leave our store and enter PayPal's website.
2. Login to your PayPal account or process a direct payment without a Paypal account by entering your payment information-card number, name, billing address etc. You could also choose to create a Paypal account with the information you entered.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal.
4. After you finished the payment you will be directed back to our website to manage your order.
Advantages of using PayPal
(1) Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
(2) Minimizing the risk of unauthorized use of your credit card.
(3)Using Paypal you have several choices:
- send money from existing credit on your Paypal account (if any).
- send money from a credit card: the amount is drawn from your credit.
- send money from a debit card/ bank account.
Please visit Paypal website to get more information: www.paypal.com
T/T Bank Tranfer Payment
We accept T/T bank transfer payment to our company bank account.
We will prepare an invoice according to your order and specify our company bank account.
*Important* We will not collect your bank information or your credit card information. Also, we will not use any personal acount to collect payment from you.
Please identify our company name-ESGREEN LIMITED once you processing the payment and beware of commercial fraud.
There will be some additional costs besides your order amount and shipping costs. Possible additional costs to you may include:
-Bank transfer charges,
-or Paypal money 'upload' charges,
-or Any import duties that are levied at customs.
If you have any questions concerns about payment, please contact us at: [email protected]